H.S. POW Construction and Development Corporation offers an excellent and challenging working environment for qualified professionals and non-professionals. We make every effort to continually seek and develop new talents whilst providing them with enough scope for growth, reward and recognition.
At H.S. POW, you will be given the opportunity to challenge yourself to the limit and learn new set of skills. Expect that you will be surrounded by highly-skilled and motivated professionals.
This is the career that we offer you.
If you believe that you have what it takes to become part of our team and family, please feel free to submit your CV and credentials at firstname.lastname@example.org
Trust us that we will contact you very soon.
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
An excellent opportunity is now available for a motivated IMPEX STAFF to join our team. We are looking for a dedicated team member who is ready to make this role their own and take ownership for correctly and efficiently managing IMPEX processes.
As the successful applicant for this position, you will have the confidence to manage the day to day data processing for international shipments and securing all documentation required to adhere to laws and regulations for the import and export of goods. This is a hands-on role and is best suited for someone who has an IMPEX experience.
- Bachelor's Degree with at least two (1) year of professional experience in Importation and Exportation Company
- Demonstrated Importation and exportation experience in any related field.
- Familiar with IMPEX requirements and procedures
- Knowledge in Philippine IMPEX laws and regulation.
- Keen and accurate to details
- Negotiation and reporting skills
- Information and task monitoring
- Time Management Skills
- Ability to communicate to clients, government agencies and to all team members in the organization
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Respectful, consistent, honest, trustworthy, flexible, team player and has an integrity
- Customer service oriented person
- Maintains standards of conduct
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
Asst. Accounting Manager
The position typically reports to the Accounting Manager. Responsible for overseeing the work of a team of clerks performing all accounting work as directed. May specialize in financial, cost or management accounting. May recommend changes in accounting procedures. Has scope for some independent decision-making. Able to deal with routine problems and referring only complex situations to the superior. Provides guidance to Junior Accounting Staff.
BS Accounting graduate or BSBA - Accounting
With at least 5 years experience in construction accounting
Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Excellent analytical skills